Resource Generation Alumni Retreat
We are not planning to have a 2015 Alumni Retreat. If you want more information on how alumni can stay connected to RG, visit our Alumni page.
Ossining, New York
Join fellow alums for our second RG Alumni Retreat! Come spend the weekend at a beautiful retreat center on 20 acres connecting with fellow RG oldtimers, making new friends, building community, and having both challenging and nurturing conversations about how we continue to leverage our resources and privilege for social change.
There's only space for 32 alums so be sure to sign up quickly.
What to expect?
Relaxed, creative and connective is our vibe for the alumni retreat. Oh and fun! We'll have a balance of structured small group conversations with casual opportunities for hanging out, sharing stories and eating good food together. There will be space for conversations on topics ranging from relationships, parenting, and family to financial planning, giving, racial justice, donor organizing and more. We'll be soliciting input from everyone who registers for the weekend and tackling questions such as:
- In what ways has my life changed since I was active in RG? How are the insights I learned in RG reflected in my choices today?
- How do I bring my values, and my RG values, to my current finances, giving, family relationships, activism and more?
- How can I learn from, engage and support current RG organizing and leaders?
- How can I continue to stay connected, involved and active in broader movements for justice and equity?
Where is it?
Bailey Farms is a private retreat and conference center in an original 1800s farmhouse set on 20 secluded acres in Westchester County less than an hour by car or train from NYC. All the rooms at Bailey Farms are shared rooms--some are doubles and some accomodate more. We want everyone to be comfortable. Once you register, we'll be in touch about your rooming preferences. Registeration Now Open
What does it cost?
Similar to other RG retreats, we'll have 3 rate options.
- Solidarity rate $451 - $1,000 - Covers more than the cost of the event and supports year-round RG organizing that makes this event meaningful.
- Actual rate $450 - Covers room, board, welcome party, and RG staff time for coordinating the event.
- Subsidized rate $200 - $449 - Covers room, board, and welcome party expenses.
RG Alumni Retreat Organizing Team
Kristen Cox, Meg Coward, Molly Hein, Alicia Wittnik